An update from Steve Stewart and Nick Dutton, CEO of Brisant Secure
To all our customers,
We understand the huge impact the Covid-19 outbreak is having on your day-to-day lives but unfortunately crime doesn’t stop. There are already signs of crime increasing and with the Police having to ignore more and more low-level crime we remain committed to helping you secure your property with Ultion products.
We have worked hard to make sure that we can still get security products to you whilst taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers and staff.
Here are some steps we’ve taken to keep delivering the products you need
- We are working closely with our couriers to ensure safe and speedy delivery
- We have improved our on-line ordering facility so that you can buy all of our security products on-line 24 hours a day.
- We still have a workshop facility (albeit scaled down enormously) to provide bespoke keyed alike and keyed to code requirements.
- Put in place a VOIP phone system to enable our team to communicate from home.
We have also put the following steps in place to protect our valued team
- We are following the guidance of the UK Government and the NHS in our workplace to protect our colleagues
- Suspended all business travel completely.
- Implemented a ‘one-person one-area’ strategy.
- We have supplied the resources necessary to help employees work from home wherever possible and we have set up methods of communication for our colleagues to keep in touch.
The situation is ever-changing, and we are monitoring continually whilst committed to keeping our customers able to secure their homes.
Thank you for choosing Ultion.